1.Most of the times you fear unnecessarily, if you have prepared well you can present well your speech.
2. Practicing a breathing exercise before you go on will relax your body and mind.
3. Even if you are not confident enough, Stand tall, with shoulders back and chest out and smile. By behaving like this, you will create good impression in the minds of your listeners.
4. Mastering the art of public speaking comes not from memorizing word for word your entire speech but by remembering key points.
5. Keep going gracefully. The audience will never know most of your mistakes, unless you halt your speech, break down, and confess them. Carry on with poise.
6. Greet some of the audience members as they arrive. It’s easier to speak to a group of friends than to strangers.
7. Imagine yourself speaking, your voice loud, clear and confident. Visualize the audience clapping while listening to your speech. This will boost your confidence.