1. Try to know about your communication nervousness.
2. Accept your mistakes and if you have fear and nervousness when you are asked to speak in front of an audience.
3. Keep the point in your mind that speech anxiety is a natural emotion.
4. Write your mistakes and find out all these where you are committing errors.
5. Take steps to develop your confidence level.
6. Share your communication problems with your teacher.
7. Have an outline plan of your presentation.
8. Take steps to improve your English and your pronunciation.
9. Utilize the lab for your communication improvement.
10. Try to participate in all kinds of topics actively so that you can acquire language.
11. The teacher should identify the areas in which students have communication problems and training should be individualized.