Here are some tips for overcoming your stage fear successfully:
- Be prepared. There is no substitute for preparation. Practice your speech, revise, and then practice again.
- Think positive things about your content.
- Have a great opening line that you know will grab the attention of your audience.
- Don't allow the negative thoughts such as ‘I'm so scared, I am not going give a nice presentation etc.’ to dominate your thoughts. Push them out with "I'm going to have a winning presentation without any doubt”.
- Breathe slowly and deeply and focus on releasing and relaxing any tension that you are holding in your body.
- Don’t underestimate your memory. You can easily recollect the points that you had already prepared, but let not fear enter in your body.
- Visualize your presentation will be going on perfectly and with this you can effectively present your content.