Introducing yourself and others
There are different ways to introduce yourself as well as others. Given below are some important expressions that may be very much useful to you --
- My name is BBR
- I am BBR
- It’s Nice to meet you; I'm BBR
- Pleased to meet you; I'm BBR
- Let me introduce myself; I'm Professor BBR
- I would like to introduce myself; I am BBR
- I wish to introduce myself at the outset, I am BBR
- Janaki, please meet my friend Narendra.
- Tinku, have you met Harsha before?
- I would like you to meet Renuka.
- I would like to introduce you to Balu.
- Lovely, this is BBR and BBR this is Lovely.
Useful responses when introducing yourself or other people:
- Nice to meet you.
- Pleased to meet you.
- Happy to meet you.
- How do you do?
- Glad to meet you sir.
- It’s my pleasure to meet you madam.
Different ways to greet someone in English
- Hello? How are you?
- How are you doing?
- How are thing with you?
- It has been a very long time to see you again. How are you?
- Hi Kiran, where have you gone all these days?
- I think we have already met somewhere. Are you Mr.BBR?
- What a pleasant surprise! How are you Gopi?