Every learner of English would like to speak English well. They are excited at the idea of being able to communicate in English fluently. However, they usually don’t care about the learning process itself. To be successful in any field first of all you should love it and work hard every day with commitment and dedication.
Here are some practical ways to improve your English Communication skills:
- Reading English newspapers, magazines and easy understanding novels will help you to understand how those sentences are constructed. Do this reading almost daily without fail for 6 months and then see the change in your life!
- Learning new words from a dictionary is another way to develop your vocabulary skills.
- While conversing in English with someone give importance to the message and do not be preoccupied with grammatical accuracy. If you are much worried about grammar and pronunciation errors, you will not develop your fluency.
- If you know someone who speaks English well, try to converse with him regularly. Find out from him how he mastered certain language skills and try them by yourself.
- Be a good listener always to become a good communicator in English.
- Read more conversations and situational dialogue books and try to learn them so that you can use them in your day-to-day conversations.
- Have a burning zeal to develop your English speaking skills with that zeal and intension you will surely improve your English speaking skills in course of time.
***ALL THE BEST***