My dear student friends as you are going to write your exams within couple of days, I wish to give you some hints/tips to perform well in your Examinations.
- You should design your own time-table which directs all the material that has to be covered within the time.
- Tough subjects should be given more hours and easier ones should be given less hours by you.
- You should overcome fear and stress to perform well in the exams.
- Try to meditate or pray to God well before the exam which will help you to relax your mind and also you will get some positive energy.
- Don’t forget to sleep well and eat well.
- Write your answers neatly and legibly.
- Never leave the examination hall early, write answers by guessing even if you don’t know the exact answers.
- Understand the question carefully before answering.
Byreddy Balaji Reddy
Senior Lecturer in English.
Follow me on Facebook: "Learning English is Easy"