Thursday 13 September 2012

Group Discussion useful points


GROUP DISCUSSION - USEFUL POINTS

           What is your opinion about this?
       What do you feel about it?
       What do you think about that?
       Have you any strong view on this?
       Do you have anything to say?
       Does anybody have any comments to make?
       I have no doubt that..
       I’m quite convinced that..
       I strongly believe that..
       I’m totally convinced that..
       The way I see it is that..
       As far as I am concerned..
       Personally, I think...
       It appears to me that..
       I tend to favour the view that..
       I  might accept the view that..
       As it appears to me..
       I strongly agree
       I’m in complete agreement
       I strongly disagree
       This is totally unacceptable
       I think you are mistaken
       I am afraid I can’t accept
       I am sorry to disagree with your view..
       I strongly favour this
       I’m afraid I am against that
       I’m afraid that is not practical
       I appreciate your point of view but..
       That’s good idea but I still feel that..
       That sounds interesting but..
       I’m absolutely against this proposal.
       I’m sorry to disturb you in middle
       I partially/fully agree with what you have said
       You are quite right
       That’s exactly what I was thinking too
       Yes, that’s exactly what I feel too
       I think none will disagree with you
       Undoubtedly what you have just said makes a lot of sense
       I don’t think so
       I agree with you in a sense, but..
       That’s not really relevant here. Let’s not deviate please
       I am sorry to say that the point you have raised doesn’t seem to be relevant to the topic
       In my considered opinion..
       It goes without saying..
       What I strongly state about the topic here is..

No idea! But how to participate?
  1. Listen carefully
  2. Don’t initiate the topic
  3. Just agree/disagree
  4. Ask for opinions
  5. Club other’s views tactfully
  6. Don’t repeat points
  7. Don’t speak lengthy views
  8. Act like a confident candidate
  9. Try to offer conclusion
                                           ****

No comments:

Post a Comment