Thursday, 6 March 2014

Good expressions for G.D’s

  • I strongly feel that.......
  • I think he is totally right....
  • Sorry to interrupt you but there is extremely important point to consider here.....
  •  I think Chandana is perfectly right.
  • Well said Rahul.  An excellent idea....
  • I don't think I can agree with you Miss. Roja
  • Let me give you the reasons......
  • A good idea, Raj. Please go ahead.....
  •  I partially agree with you.....
  • I am sorry to oppose you, Mr.Rakesh..
  • What I wish to say is....
  • Well, we are not here for unnecessary discussion, please stick on to topic.
  • I am afraid; I can’t accept your point. In my opinion.....
  • What do you say Mr. A about Mr. B’s statement?

I hope these expressions will be very much useful for you to face Group Discussions. All the Best!

5 comments:

  1. sir post something about vocabulary learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir what should be our answer if a HR asks like this " you got 82 in 10th and 77 in diploma and in btech its 71 what is the reason for this downfall" pls tell me what should be our answer thank u

    ReplyDelete
  3. 49 Powerful English Vocabulary Word

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very useful guide for IELTS Exam Preparation in UAE. At JAK Global Education, we also find that regular practice and understanding the test format help students prepare with more confidence and work towards their target band score.

    ReplyDelete