Thursday, 13 September 2012

Group Discussion useful points


GROUP DISCUSSION - USEFUL POINTS

•           What is your opinion about this?
•       What do you feel about it?
•       What do you think about that?
•       Have you any strong view on this?
•       Do you have anything to say?
•       Does anybody have any comments to make?
•       I have no doubt that..
•       I’m quite convinced that..
•       I strongly believe that..
•       I’m totally convinced that..
•       The way I see it is that..
•       As far as I am concerned..
•       Personally, I think...
•       It appears to me that..
•       I tend to favour the view that..
•       I  might accept the view that..
•       As it appears to me..
•       I strongly agree
•       I’m in complete agreement
•       I strongly disagree
•       This is totally unacceptable
•       I think you are mistaken
•       I am afraid I can’t accept
•       I am sorry to disagree with your view..
•       I strongly favour this
•       I’m afraid I am against that
•       I’m afraid that is not practical
•       I appreciate your point of view but..
•       That’s good idea but I still feel that..
•       That sounds interesting but..
•       I’m absolutely against this proposal.
•       I’m sorry to disturb you in middle
•       I partially/fully agree with what you have said
•       You are quite right
•       That’s exactly what I was thinking too
•       Yes, that’s exactly what I feel too
•       I think none will disagree with you
•       Undoubtedly what you have just said makes a lot of sense
•       I don’t think so
•       I agree with you in a sense, but..
•       That’s not really relevant here. Let’s not deviate please
•       I am sorry to say that the point you have raised doesn’t seem to be relevant to the topic
•       In my considered opinion..
•       It goes without saying..
•       What I strongly state about the topic here is..

No idea! But how to participate?
  1. Listen carefully
  2. Don’t initiate the topic
  3. Just agree/disagree
  4. Ask for opinions
  5. Club other’s views tactfully
  6. Don’t repeat points
  7. Don’t speak lengthy views
  8. Act like a confident candidate
  9. Try to offer conclusion
                                           ****

No comments:

Post a Comment