Achieving the best rank does not come naturally and you need to work very hard with a systematic plan. But remember those who have secured first rank are not made in heaven or specially trained somewhere. They are also just ordinary students like but the only difference is they utilize their time wisely and put all their efforts sincerely. There are numerous things that can halt your progress, but you must be determined and committed to achieving your goal.
Some important steps to get a first rank:
- Don’t waste your time for unnecessary things instead utilize your time wisely with a perfect time-table.
- Anybody can prepare time table but the important things is -whatever plan you make, you need to ensure that you stick to it.
- Always be attentive in the class and listen to your lecturers carefully by paying your full attention.
- Do you an interesting things that you will be able to concentrate better by sitting next to someone who is good in studies and with such type of a partner you will also excel in your studies.
- Complete the homework and assignments on time without fail.
- Make a proper time table and stick to it, study at least for 2 hours and take a small break in the middle for just 10 minutes.
- Don’t read the answers alone read all the pages of your lessons.
- Clarify all your doubts before appearing for the exams.
- Give utmost importance to revise all the subjects time-to-time.
- Never allow your mind to roam at different places and keep it under your control during the class or lecture.
- If you are not serious in studies and lack burning zeal to score the highest percentage in exams or to get a rank naturally you can’t get it.
- Apart from your course material, you should also read some extra things to increase your knowledge.
- Don’t just sit in the class but answer the questions that are posed by your lecturer or add something valuable to the lecture with your active participation.
***ALL THE BEST***